Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's a small world after all!


Last week, the girls and I made a trip to Disneyland on a day off from school. The last time we visited, Small World was closed for renovations, but this time it was open and nicely refurbished, right down to the boats!


I know the song is kind of cheesy, but you can see something neat and new every time you go on the ride, and this time was no exception. New characters had been added, old ones refurbished. It was all shiny and new looking! New additions would be Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, Nemo and Dory, Ariel, Woody, Jessie and Bulls Eye.


Of course, some of the old favorites still make an appearance as well:


It was nice to see our "old friend" up and running again!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they still have the Matterhorn? That was awesome

Mary Anne Whiteley said...

Absolutely! I can't get anyone else in the fam to ride it with me, though. :( I love those kinds of rides!