Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fellow Widows of Warcraft....

I just got an e-mail from my husband. This next week, the new expansion for World of Warcraft is coming out, so we'll be losing our significant others for even greater amounts of time to the most wicked and evil game of all times. Anyway, he somehow found out that Dell now has a WoW edition laptop. As if those addicts needed something else to take even MORE time away from their friends and family. I think I'll have to schedule time through Outlook if I want him to spend time with the kids or me. Or maybe I'll just start playing the game so I can chat him up on there, maybe then he'd pay attention to us when he's playing the game?

Make sure and scroll down to read the next post on Madagascar 2. I got industrious and drafted TWO posts today. :)

No comments: