Monday, November 10, 2008

It must be that time of the year...


Sarah finally brought home her school pictures today. I thought they came out pretty nice. They finally got rid of LifeTouch as their vendor and are now using a local photographer and I am much happier with the results. We first started using them as part of a fundraiser last spring and will be doing it again this coming spring. The kids get to to traditional portraits in the fall, and then the spring portraits are a fundraiser and are "personality" portraits. I'll have to dig those up and put one up later. Sarah was holding one of her American Girl dolls in the spring portraits.



I would have loved to have posted the class group picture, however, I think that some parents might not like that, so I'm not going to do it! I wanted to add that the texture looks funny, but I did scan this image from the original, and it's a matte, not glossy picture.

No comments: